Parents meet results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

ValleyGymMom

Well, we survived another meet. It was good, not great, but we will take it. :rolleyes:She was just so happy she stayed on the beam and made her pirouette on bars. High points, her back handspring-back handsping on beam was beautiful and she does an awesome layout step out on floor. Nailed dismounts on bars and beam. Scores 8.050 vault, 8.075 bars, 8.875 beam, 8.675 floor. 33.675 5th place AA. Not her best, but not her worst. She is the only level 8 from our gym but several came to support her. She is everyone's "big sister" and loved the cheers. Thanks for all the good luck wishes that were sent our way. We have one more meet in a couple of weeks, then state! It's crunch time now! Good luck to all the others preparing for state!:D

Good for her!!!!! Looks like a pretty good day to me. Those are hard skills she is doing . Thanks for sharing.

Some wonderful scores and staying on beam is such a huge thing at that level. A great AA score too.

Nice to hear that she has such a great fan club, must be a wonderful team.

Looks like a she did very well. I love that the other level girls came to support her. Great team spirit!

Great job.Congrates on nailing that bhs bhs on beam.It is hard to be the only one competing.Nice from her teammates to come and cheer her on.

Congrats on the pirouette & beam connection! Those scores are great, in my book LOL. Good luck to your DD in the upcoming meets!

Congratulations on personal goals being met, those were great scores. And great AA score and place. Isn't it hard to believe states are coming up already?Good Luck!

Good for her! Congrats! Being the only one in her level can get lonely, so good for her! :)

Congrats on a great meet! Staying on the beam is awesome! I hold my breath for that darn cartwheel! I can not imagine her ever doing bhs! Good luck at states! Sounds like she has a great gym that supports her.

I know what you mean about holding your breath. My DD seems to have little trouble nailing the hard stuff but she has fought that stupid full turn on the beam for years! You would think that would be easy compared to the other stuff, but I tense up everytime she starts to do it. They just don't know what it does to us!!

Congrats to her! Love that the other girls came to support her too--so fun to have lots of people cheering for you!

Congrats to your dd on a solid meet! I hear ya about the full turn. I watch other girl's routines and I'm like that was a beautiful full turn. That has always been dd's thing, it is never perfect. She can hit what I think is the hard stuff, the series, etc. but that full turn always seems to give her problems.

Good luck at your upcoming States....

That sounded like a great meet to me! Level 8 is tough. Nice solid scores and lots of positives.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back