Status
Not open for further replies.

gymgymgymnast08

Former Gymnast
Proud Relative
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
I couldn't make opening ceremonies, but my team won the costume contest! They were dressed up like these really cute butterflies, wings and all! We had a meeting four months before nationals to plan out the winning costumes, and we did it!

Thats awesome! Congrats! I don't remember them lol. DId they carry someone around like they were flying maybe?

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!
G

gracefulone

Possibly. I wasn't there b/c they went from tues-Sat morning and I was there Thurs-Monday afternoon. It worked better for mine and my parents' schedules to stay longer over the weekend.

gymgymgymnast08

Former Gymnast
Proud Relative
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Oh thats awesome!!!!!!! I was there from tuesday to saturday also lol! I can't wait for nationals this year! What is there to do in Wisconsin??

G

gracefulone

Honestly not a whole lot! The Dells is pretty far away from Sheboygan, and that's our claim to fame. There's other fun waterparks and such along the way. I don't know if you've thought about hotels yet, but the best one in Sheboygan is the Sleep Inn. It's super nice, with a great pool.

gymgymgymnast08

Former Gymnast
Proud Relative
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
I don't know where we are staying. We stay as a team so we can run around the hotel and cause trouble :)

Ok so maybe opening ceremonies would be at a water park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!