Parents meet scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MomIdidit!

Proud Parent
my friend was telling me about underscores.com....just wondering if you use it during your child's meets and how it is used. Thank you.

Our gym uses a program called Beyond the Scores which shows results online as well as up-to-date scoring during the meet with event/AA/team scores. It's pretty cool.

We use Beyond The Scores too. Now that they have fixed some issues that happened when they updated it, I'm back to loving it. As someone else mentioned some meets have live scoring and some don't.

To keep track of my DD's season I use an app called Tumble Tally. I like to compare scores meet to meet and see how much she improved over the season. It's also been fun over the years to see if her "best" event stays the same consistently or not.

Thank you all for the information, I'm not too tech savvy but I'm going to work on these programs, they seem really cool to track progression. By the end of DD first meet my head was swimming so there was no way I could keep track of her scores lol.

I use an app for my phone called Meet Tracker to track her scores. Mostly because family across the country want to keep track of her and how she is doing, so it's just a more organized presentation.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back