Meet this weekend...cross your fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
DD has a meet scheduled for this weekend(L7). I'm hoping & praying practice goes well this week! Due to her recent set backs, related to fear issues, she maybe competeing just 1 or 2 events. I think she needs an army of fairies to help her out...how many can you guys send???? Maybe a guardian angel too! Bars & beam are the problem areas. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers, as she tries to work through her fear issues & get her skills back. I know she can do it...she just needs to believe it too!

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

kristilyn73

Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Beetle & I send the Believe in yourself fairy her way!

Good luck and positive thoughts are being packed in DD's grip bag!

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
Jun 21, 2007
Country
USA
The poor thing - I sure hope she can pull it all together. Not only sending fairies, but also some pixie dust! :p

GL.

M

msl529

Tell her WE believe in her, and we all can't be wrong, so she HAS to believe in herself! Hope it all goes well. :)

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Sending her the "I can do it" fairy plus the "my coach needs to get a life" fairy, hopefully that combo will help a bit. Sending good vibes your way, your DD sure deserves a break emotionally.

F

flippersmom

Good luck to your DD. I hope she get her confidence back.

We will send out our faries, but need them back by 2:00 on Sunday!

I hope she has a good meet and that you are able to relax during it. I'm sure you will be anxious for her.

N

NOG

Sending you lots of fairies and good luck. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!