Meet Tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD has a meet tomorrow - 8:00 am start AGAIN!!!!! That seems to be all we get these days. We are driving down tonight since it is over 2 hours away.

Anyway- this is just her second meet back after an injury that had her out for two months so we could use some luck along with the straight arms & legs fairy !!!

Thanks and good luck to everyone else competing this weekend, may all the needed fairies be on hand!

Sending the straight-limb fairy your way! Hope she has a fun meet and does well. Please let us know how it goes! So glad she's back at it after her injury! :)

Best wishes to you and DD. We have had decent start times for the last 2 meets but his weekend DD is Sunday at 4:30pm. This is not a good time but we will make the best of it.

Sending you wishes and prayers for straight limbs.

Best wishes to you and DD. We have had decent start times for the last 2 meets but his weekend DD is Sunday at 4:30pm. This is not a good time but we will make the best of it.

Sending you wishes and prayers for straight limbs.

Some of DD's teammates go Sunday @ 4:30. At least that doesn't take 6 cups of coffee !!!!:D

hope it went well - we have had nothing but 8am starts for the last 3 years except one meet! I feel for you.:D one meet this year didn't allow food or drink in the stands which really sucked at 8am after a 2 hour drive!

hope it went well - we have had nothing but 8am starts for the last 3 years except one meet! I feel for you.:D one meet this year didn't allow food or drink in the stands which really sucked at 8am after a 2 hour drive!

They would have had to fight me for my coffee!! She did great - results are I'm the parent forum.

We have a 9:00am start this Saturday and it is about 45min drive. At last - reasonable. Now, if the straight. Arm & leg fairy shows up again this weekend all will be good!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back