Parents Meeting Shawn Johnson!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

My dd and I are going to meet Shawn Johnson on Sunday!! Our gym is hosting the Level 9 Regionals for region 7. I went on our website to see what time a friend of mine's daughter is competing. And there it was, "Shawn Johnson will be here to take pictures and sign autographs!" I can't wait to get home and tell my dd! I don't know who will be more excited, me or her!:hyper:

Wow! That is so cool! My DD doesn't really know who any of the big gymnasts are, except she is a huge fan of the girls at our university team. She was so excited when she met all of them and got their autographs. I think I would be more excited than her. Hope you guys have fun!

Yay! How exciting for both of you! You will have to post and tell us all about it.

Meg

Lucky you !!! My dd would flip if she got to meet Shawn Johnson (cheesy pun not intended).

My dd and I are going to meet Shawn Johnson on Sunday!! Our gym is hosting the Level 9 Regionals for region 7. I went on our website to see what time a friend of mine's daughter is competing. And there it was, "Shawn Johnson will be here to take pictures and sign autographs!" I can't wait to get home and tell my dd! I don't know who will be more excited, me or her!:hyper:

Oh my goodness, very exciting - I am JEALOUS! LOL! You will have to post a pic :D

How Cool to meet Shawn Johnson! I would be excited too! I think our gym only has one or 2 girls going to regionals. I worked our L9 state meet and my DD was a "helper" on the floor and she had a blast seeing some great gymnastics.

Well, we met her!!! She's a beautiful young woman. Very poised, very confident. My dd says "mom, she looks so different"! I said, well, I think that's because her hair is down and not up in a ponytail! :rolleyes: And, she's not much taller than my dd! Poor girl must've had a major hand cramp when she was done. There were a lot of people lined up. She was going to another gym right afterwards. I have my camera with me today, I'll try and post photos.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back