Meets/Season/Pump yourself up

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Whens your next meet? How long does your season last for? What do you do the night before a meet to pump yourself up?

My next meet is April 19th its a regular meet before state regionals and nationals.
My season is like pretty long it goes from december to june.
I usually watch youtube videos to get myself pumped or read all these quotes..... Or me and my teammates just talk about how were are gonna OWN lol

I have a meet this weekend, and 2 weeks later I have my state meet. I hope I do ok but I have a injured ankle rite now. I am trying to be positive.

My next meet is State. It's April 5th (I have to miss indoor conference for track, but it's worth it!). Then we have a really long break til Nationals(end of June). And our season starts the end of October. I listen to music. Right before, I listen to my floor music about 20 times! I love my music!

my next meet is TOMORROW and right now im doing nothing to pump myself up...im completley umpumpable at the moment. I'll probably start tomorrow morning and my season starts in October and ends in May? idk but i usually listen to music and picture a montage in my head.. sounds dorky but it really helps get me all pumped up for the meet.

my next meet is TOMORROW and right now im doing nothing to pump myself up...im completley umpumpable at the moment. I'll probably start tomorrow morning and my season starts in October and ends in May? idk but i usually listen to music and picture a montage in my head.. sounds dorky but it really helps get me all pumped up for the meet.
Good luck at your meet tomorrow.:D

unpumpable haha thats funny. don't worry though ur gonna do amazing!!

My next meet is also my first meet and it's this Saturday! Well my training season started about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but my meet season starts Saturday and I think it goes through mid March. To pump myself up I think of past meets I've done well on or I listen to music!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back