MAG Meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
well, meet season is here! Where are the boys competing?

D has Junior Rocky Mountain Open (next weekend), home meet, Colorado Open (OPTC), Blackjack, and Junior Sun Devil Classic. FEbruary will stink lol. But I know it will fly by.

Hope to see/meet some of you this season! And good luck if you are competing this weekend!!

We were scheduled for Black Jack but aren’t going to make it. Maybe next year

Bummer! That would have been fun. But I get it :) I think I will have a lot of time on my hands at that meet.....

Yes, Feb busy for us too. We have school that week, still dealing with an injury which has made some routines not come together yet, and flights were expensive, so we passed.

Yes, Feb busy for us too. We have school that week, still dealing with an injury which has made some routines not come together yet, and flights were expensive, so we passed.

I have not booked flights yet :( We are waiting on some information before officially booking. Hopefully will know more soon so I can jump on things.

Yeah..D has a meet the 1st in Texas. I have bingo the next weekend. Then he has a meet in Co Springs the 15th (90 min away). Then Vegas Tues night- Sunday I think. Then Sun Devil the next weekend in Arizona. And school every week....I think he will miss a total of 5 days that month. But still waiting to see how things shake out.

T has the Rocky Mtn Open next weekend, then a local meet, then a couple others I can't recall right now - you know they are a month away.

We are doing mostly local (though there are some fairly large local ones) and Black Jack.

YAY! We can hang out again! It has been WAAAY too long!

It has been!!! We know that you haven't booked yet, but do you have an idea yet? My son is Friday night, he is going to warm our L6s up at like 2:00 Friday because both of our coaches will be in sessions then. We will get there Wednesday. Currently the plan is to go to the Grand canyon Saturday-Sunday.

It has been!!! We know that you haven't booked yet, but do you have an idea yet? My son is Friday night, he is going to warm our L6s up at like 2:00 Friday because both of our coaches will be in sessions then. We will get there Wednesday. Currently the plan is to go to the Grand canyon Saturday-Sunday.

right now it looks like we will be there Tues-Sun. I might come out Wed, but I will definitely be there Friday. (does he have his Junior Professional USAG thingie?)

right now it looks like we will be there Tues-Sun. I might come out Wed, but I will definitely be there Friday. (does he have his Junior Professional USAG thingie?)
They are trying to get that done asap. The way the schedule is set up they don't have anyone to work with the 6s for the start of warmups if he doesn't get it done.

They are trying to get that done asap. The way the schedule is set up they don't have anyone to work with the 6s for the start of warmups if he doesn't get it done.
Ah crap, one of the coaches had mentioned to him about doing it, but I just looked at the requirements. He won't be old enough in real life, though is is per USAG competition age. ;) so I don't know what they will do. I guess fingers will have to be crossed that the other session finshes early. It is only like a 30 minute cross over when the L7s are going and the L6s are supposed to be warming up.

For my son, they do one travel meet per year and about 5 local (60 miles or closer). That is for the L7-L10 boys. For my DD they do 2 travel meets and I think 4 sixty mile or closer meets (L6+). For both, the lower levels do local.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back