WAG Meetscoresonline question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Really

Proud Parent
Is there anyway to use the meetscoresonline website to figure out which gymnasts' scores counted towards the team total during a meet? TIA!

Yes click on the team score on mymeetscores.com and it will display which gymnasts contributed. I don't see anywhere on meetscoresonline where it will do that.

mymeetscores.com and meetscoresonline.com need to combine their information! It would be nice to have one place to go to find all of one's scores.....
Not to mention that flogymnastics only uses meetscoresonline to set their gymnast rankings...which makes the rankings incomplete....

there really just needs to be one site where all scores go to....

You can figure it out yourself but it doesn't do it for you.
It does actually! Just click Team
Score (I took a screenshot and attached it below) when you're looking at results from a meet. Then you can also further sort by level.

Attachments

• IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 57
Does anyone know what the colors mean? Sometimes scores are green, red or black?

I found an explanation on the site once; but haven't found it again. It is something about their best some % of scores on that event (green) or worst some % (red). I think the ones that are still black are maybe in the middle or maybe meets that that function doesn't work for what ever reason. And I can't remember if it was that these were the % of all of a kid's scores or that kid's scores for that level, or that kid's scores for that year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back