Parents Melmonet???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
I Have a ? for you!!

we are in MN and I saw you said that MN gymnastics is Very Competitve (in HS)
anyhow id didnt realise it was that bad here!! Even tho my girls used to go to rec in a highschool and now train at a diff one!!

is it that way in the Team Here!! I am just trying to get a hold of what might come some day!!

my girls are 5 and 7!!! soo they are a while away to HS!!

Yes... Minnesota is very competitive in the AA schools. My team had 2 girls that won the All Around in State back to back years(89 and then 90) and were class 1 gymnasts which I believe is considered level 9 or 10 in todays levels. Both girls got college scholarships for gymnastics. One went to University of Minnesota for gymnastics and the other, I believe went to the University of Wisconsin, Madison. I would go to a gym meets around you if you could or just go to the AA State High School Gymnastics meet which is usually in Feb for Minnesota.
I went to a Kansas High School Meet this fall... and well it is definitely not nearly as big or competitive at all.

Thanks!! just interesting to learn this leanring you went thru this!
I live in the cities so we around a lot!! We have a few meets to go to I think this sat we are going to the Gopher Meet!!at the U!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back