Melody Leotard fundraiser

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
We had a "design-your-own leotard" fundraiser this afternoon through Melody Leotards. She made it super easy... Sent line drawings of 6 different designs (each one could have up to 3 colors) which we copied to make "color pages." She also sent leotards in each size available, photographs of each design and each of the "back" options, and labeled swatches of each kind of fabric. She is charging us $25 per Leo and we charged $35... Still a very reasonable price for a leo. Pretty much all I did is buy a big thing of markers, so that kids could color the design that they chose, and I made some photocopies. We had it as part of a larger fundraiser with a silent auction, vendors, food, etc. While it was not the most profitable part of the afternoon, it required the least amount of work and the kids had a BLAST! We sold 37 leos so $370 profit with minimal effort. Contact Melody Leotards if you're interested. She said she had never done anything like this before, but it was great!

What a neat idea! Our team uses Melody for our team leos so we might keep this in mind for a fundraiser. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks to someone on this board for posting about Melody leotards a few months ago, I ordered two for my daughter and she loves them!She loved designing them herself online.So, keep in mind that anyone can go to her website to order, you don't need to wait for your gym to do a fundraiser!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back