Men’s AA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah. that was a great final!!!

But I agree! In a meet this big, award them both. I know that isn't the rules, but still...

I don’t even agree with the procedure they use if you are going to do a tie breaker. Drop the highest score, that would get you to the more pure all-arounder. Dropping the lowest let’s you drop a weak event.

My guy was so upset for Sam. We were really hoping he would medal. What a final for the Russian team!

Every trauma of my youth as a Browns fan was revived today.

Sam, Sam, Sam. I love you. Really, I do. But you are a FACTORY OF SADNESS. Kenzo, you too. But Kenzo, I do thank you for not waiting until the last rotation to crush my soul.

I feel for Sam. If he would've fallen during his first event, we all would be talking about a monster comeback he made to get 5th. You could see it in his eyes and face in his interview after. Looked like he wanted to cry and scream in frustration. Was sooo hoping for a medal in the AA because I fear for his exhaustion the rest of the way through this meet. I hope it does fuel his fire for event finals and brings home at least two individual medals. But man, event finals will be even tougher. Poor guy. He really did do America proud though, something to build on for sure.

We had it on in the gym yesterday afternoon. Since I was coaching, I didn't catch much of it but for what I saw, some really awesome gymnastics was being done. Now on to the women's today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back