MAG Men's Gymnastics on TV

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

J&A's mom

Proud Parent
I thought we could let each other know when there is actual men's gymnastics on tv via this thread. lol. I noticed a tri meet last night of Iowa, Minnesota and Nebraska, watched it with the boys, and we all enjoyed it so much!! Of course, it helped that we personally knew some of the guys out there(they were my boys first male coaches!) My husband commented on how much better it was than watching gymnastics on NBC. :)

I just thought if we had a running thread to tell each other, it could be helpful!

We got to watch it also. There will be more men's gymnastics on Big Ten Network next Sunday 24th afternoon I think around 2 or 3 pm. I think it is Penn vs Minn.

We got home from church and decided to check the tv. The Minn vs Penn meet was on. I was shocked, but we watched the tail end....last two rotations. I knew it wasn't supposed to be on yet. The channel guide on the tv said it was still going to be on in the afternoon. So, at two, I turned it on and they were REPLAYING the Wisconsin loss in the first round? Why would anyone want to watch that again here? I am very confused.....and a little miffed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back