MAG Men's Live Stream (possible spoilers)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Is anyone watching? If so, does your screen freeze every few minutes? Wondering if it is my internet or the stream.

Also...and commentary? HB seems to be off to an uneven start again. hopefully people can hang on...

That is delayed here. I hope waht I am watching is not what they show on tv....they have only shown lie 7 gymnasts....lots of watching them walk around, breath, and put on warm ups.

Reactions: sce
This is so nerve racking! So if Nadour is a lock, Dalton and Whittenberg can't both be on the team because then they don't have 3 HB scores, right? Argh one awesome gymnast is going to be left off. Brooks HB was awesome!

Reactions: sce
It always is. I think Sam, Jake, and Alex are in.. So that leaves Danell, Donnell, Chris, (and maybe John/paul but I don' think so) for the last 2 spots.....It is nerve wracking, but we will knw soon!

Very nerve-racking. I'm watching on NBC. Do not envy the job the selection committee has to do....it will break someone's heart (or several someone's...).

It always is. I think Sam, Jake, and Alex are in.. So that leaves Danell, Donnell, Chris, (and maybe John/paul but I don' think so) for the last 2 spots.....It is nerve wracking, but we will knw soon!
I think Paul is out and he knows it.

Danell made a great case for himself with HB.
Donnell make a great case for himself with Vault.
Chris Brooks seemed very pleased with himself as well.
Didn't see enough of John to have an opinion....

:eek::confused:

Yeah I think it's brooks and then John or leyva- they need a guy who can go on pommel and HB in team final. Hard for me to believe a world medalist like whittenberg could be left of the team though, it's not like this team has very many capable of medaling in an Olympic final.

committe looks like they've made up their mind, lots of arguing earlier but looks like lots of agreement now

In two weeks we do this with the women and this week I will watch the swimming. I love/ hate the Olympic Trials. During the Olympics I can just scream and watch!

In two weeks we do this with the women and this week I will watch the swimming. I love/ hate the Olympic Trials. During the Olympics I can just scream and watch!

I agree. this is more stressful than the Olympics. I am so excited! D and I are sitting on the edge of our seats....

OMG OMG OMG! So excited. I am so happy for Chris and John. and waatching John out there made me cry.

I am assuming Danell and Donnell will be alternates, but I am equally sad for them :(

But I LOVE CHRIS!! And D yelled so loud when he was named!!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back