Men's Qualification Rounds

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My son loves watching them. He will be sad that Belyavskiy will not make AA finals. Excited to see what the next round holds!

Will be interesting to see how the Japanese and Chinese stack up to them. Always rooting for the USA, but it's like the Russians have 5 Sams!

How are you guys watching? Are the live streams archived anywhere after they conclude?

I have been searching but have not had any luck yet. Now debating if I want to stay up and watch the men......

Should be able to. I’ve watched it on both my IPad and desktop, but you have to have some way to sign in to access it, my acces is through Xfinity Comcast.

Should be able to. I’ve watched it on both my IPad and desktop, but you have to have some way to sign in to access it, my acces is through Xfinity Comcast.

Thanks. They say no access is required for qualification rounds but I have had no luck even locating them. I will try again :)

Yeah, I'd rather watch on my computer than on the app, but I cannot find the archives anywhere on nbcsports.com. :confused:

Yeah, I'd rather watch on my computer than on the app, but I cannot find the archives anywhere on nbcsports.com. :confused:

I am having no luck either :( i do not enjoy watching on my phone....I think I would have to wear my cheaters :)

Just hope it works for you! Lol at the cheaters line, had to finally give in and buy the Costco 3 pack of readers last year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back