men's team finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here's my dilemma (it really isn't..). We are having a team watch party tonight during prime time showing. Do I wait and watch then, or do I watch live streaming and know the results ahead of time. (really not a dilemma!)

Ukraine scratched one athlete on both parallel bars and high bar. If they don't have enough healthy athletes to compete, why not cede the spot to the next team? Doesn't seem very sportsmanlike if you ask me.

On another note, someone please, please explain the US men to me. Are they really just this mentally weak as a team? Because that's what these persistent errors look like to me. Completely unprepared mentally and it's INFURIATING!!! :mad:

Ukraine scratched one athlete on both parallel bars and high bar. If they don't have enough healthy athletes to compete, why not cede the spot to the next team? Doesn't seem very sportsmanlike if you ask me.

On another note, someone please, please explain the US men to me. Are they really just this mentally weak as a team? Because that's what these persistent errors look like to me. Completely unprepared mentally and it's INFURIATING!!! :mad:
Agreed, but they were pulling it together on the last 3 events, so heartbreaking at the end :(

What the hell, Team Ukraine???? Revenge for 2012?

Just gutted by that last rotation for many reasons. But it would have been nice for the US if the first had gone better.

If you have a chance, watch the daily dismount, they showed the medal ceremony. Worth the watch. Class act those guys, especially the Russians. And I loved their excitement!

Here's my dilemma (it really isn't..). We are having a team watch party tonight during prime time showing. Do I wait and watch then, or do I watch live streaming and know the results ahead of time. (really not a dilemma!)

Definitely hope you watched the live stream. The prime time showing doesn't ever show nearly enough and there are too many commercials.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back