WAG MG Elite leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
Where can I get one??? Who is making these?? Ozone?
I notice only Riley McCusker has leotards specifically ‘branded’ MG Elite.....
Anyone know?

Anyone know?
A lot of her leotards are done by JTWO Sports. A really awesome lady out of San Diego!

Anyone know?
If they're branded, then you buy them from the gym because you attend there. Our gym has custom Ozone leotards with the gym's name on them as well.

Spencer in the Balance Beam situation was so funny about the second day MG Elite leos: (these gems woven into his live junior comp blog)

"MG Elite is going full corset on the back of the leo (BECAUSE FUN) which means they have to scrunch the number next to it all folded up"

"I can’t with MG Elite putting them in these baby prostitute leos."

My DD and I just aren't fans of MG Elite leos in geneal. We didn't like the pink corset, but to us, it was no worse than the others. The one that we really didn't like was the Wonder Woman one. In other areas on social media I've read lots of favorable comments about the Wonder Woman one but I don't understand the appeal.

Here's my take on leo's from last night (don't take it personally, I'm talking leos only - not people. Because we all have opinions about them anyway :p):

I was not a fan of the pink one and my thoughts were similar to Spencer's. Dd loved it though. For the most part I am not a fan of all the pastel that MG Elite uses. And I think that's my main problem with all of their leos. That being said, Simone's leo was one of my faves last night. :p

I'm not a fan of "costume" leos so the WW was a little over the top for me, but I love Jordan Chiles (gotta root for the home team girl!) so I forgive her. :D

Morgan's leo was just.too.much.sparkle. It seriously looked like armor to me. Also the sporty back clashed with the front. Two different styles in my opinion. Not my fave.

On the other hand, Olivia Dunne's black leo was perfection. Loved it and the amount of sparkle.

I enjoyed the WW leo, and my DD lost her mind with excitement when I showed it to her (but we're both big wonder woman fans so that isn't too surprising.)

I'm also enjoying this trend toward black leos. While I agree Morgan's may have verged on too disco ball, I loved Trinity's and Olivia's. I also really liked the WOGA leo with the purple web over black.

And I can't say I've ever seen an MG Elite leo I really liked. But I've never been a fan of delicate, pastel leos, so they just aren't for me. They look great on Riley, though.

And I can't say I've ever seen an MG Elite leo I really liked. But I've never been a fan of delicate, pastel leos, so they just aren't for me. They look great on Riley, though.

I agree they look good on her so that's probably why they trend towards pastels. Sometimes though I think they make her look a little fragile.

Looks like I'm in the minority here :) I absolutely loved Riley's leo. I though it was the best of the night. I'll have to see what it looked like on TV when I watch my DVR, but in person I thought it was really beautiful. I said the same thing about Morgan's leo....like a glittery suit of armor. Not a huge fan of the Wonder Woman leo, but the kids loved it.

Im not a big fan of their competition ones..they look very thin......but I liked the blue one better than the pink.
But they have some really pretty tank leos they use in practice and this is what Im trying to find.....a burgundy one with a nice back.

The leos got progressively bling-ier and bling-ier and the days progressed.....I liked Simones. And on day one, someone had a burgundy one that was super pretty and elegant.

I really, really liked both of Simone's leos. Not a fan of the pink. Really, really not a fan of the superwoman leo.

And I shouldn't say this since we go to her gym, but I don't like any of the KZ ozone line.

I like so e of the KZ practice leos...but the mermaid ruffle was....interesting.

I really loved bot of Simones as well, but especially the black and gold, that was gorgeous!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back