Off Topic Michael Jackson dead at 50

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know!
I was at work and i heard it on the radio and i was like "noooooo, did i hear that right?"
My friend/co-worker didn't even believe me.

RIP

I was a huge fan from about 7-10. Thriller was my very first CD, and I owned everything from that to HIStory.

They're doing a video marathon on MTV right now. Right now it's the Jackson 5 on American Bandstand doing "I Want You Back."

Thriller is such a good CD...

I was a huge fan from about 7-10. Thriller was my very first CD, and I owned everything from that to HIStory.

They're doing a video marathon on MTV right now. Right now it's the Jackson 5 on American Bandstand doing "I Want You Back."

Gather round, kiddies, and I will tell you a story of a magical time when popular music didn't suck....

RIP Michael Jackson

=(
still in shock
i was a fan since i was in preschool, before i even knew it was jackson 5 (ABC was my favorite song)=D
i symphathized with his vitiligo...and always wished that he would come back to being a musical genious
i cant believe hes dead...like really...
:(

Its been 5 days and I still cant really belive he is dead! Its such a shame he had such great music.

What is really sad is how he lived his recent life, how he treated his body and how he saw himself. What is even sadder is the state of his surviving children.

What is really sad is how he lived his recent life, how he treated his body and how he saw himself. What is even sadder is the state of his surviving children.
It is really sad what will happen to his kids, especially his third becuse he was born to a unknown serogate mother and it is still up in the air what will happen to him since the birth mother of the first two will probably win custody of Michael's first two children.

It is really sad what will happen to his kids, especially his third becuse he was born to a unknown serogate mother and it is still up in the air what will happen to him since the birth mother of the first two will probably win custody of Michael's first two children.

I doubt that the mother will get custody of 2 of his 3 kids...she had little to no contact with them through their lives, and didnt want to be a part of their lives at all. Michael specified that his mother (catherine) would get custody and if she was unable/unwilling to take care of them, diana ross would. I cant think of any good reason why she (debbie rowe) should get custody =/

But anyway, the memorial is supposed to start very soon, and i cant believe it =(

Cant help wondering if he ever had a truly happy day in his life - bless him!

I think it's a big loss to the world as one of the great pop singer is now not between us.

I was at a ballet intensive and everyone was getting ice cream and my friend texted me and I didn't belive her. Then some random person started crying. We ran back to the dorms and watched the news for the rest of the evening.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back