WAG might be fun op for teen gymnast who does not care about NCAA eligibility

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

emorymom

Proud Parent
This is in Atlanta -- I figured I'd forward it to Chalk Bucket. I know nothing about it except that it's a legitimate opportunity, it's probably background pay rate so not too much, but they may be able to bump for specialty and if there's any speaking the rate would be higher; might be some travel budget if they cannot cast a local (e.g. because of the NCAA thing). It's for a miniseries called Coma. It just might be FUN for someone. I am pretty sure the girl will be ineligible for NCAA gymnastics thereafter. Might be great for a girl who is going the low-hours fun route in high school.

the in reline part means yours subject, if submitting, must be the word "petite"

My kids do auditions etc. and have an agent so I know this is a real thing. Plus right now they are filming Coma on the campus where we do swim team. But I am in no way affiliated with this at all.

--------
14/15 16 year old PETITE caucasian ,female gymnast- blonde or lt brown hair- NO ONE OVER 16 YEARS OLD NEEDS TO APPLY_ coma2atl@gmail.com petite in reline asap pics level of exp and age and clear face and body pics PLEASE- please pay attention thank you ; )

That is casting company speak for "submit the way we are asking you to submit or it is too hard for us to sort through the applicants."

I would want to know a bit more about the casting company before submitting face and body pictures of under 16 year old female gymnasts to anyone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back