WAG Miss Val to retire after 2019 season

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Season tickets for next season!! Will / Should be some big crowds. We were at a meet a couple seasons ago with over 12,500. Pauley Pavilion was almost full. Great college sports atmosphere!

she said she also has some production stuff in the works and she just wrote a book. plus she wants to do more with sea world so she might just be realizing there isn't enough time to do it all.

I dunno, just using a phrase loosely. Meaning, USAG currently has no president so...

Don't read too much into me, I haven't had my coffee yet. :p

Oh, I didn’t read anything in to it all actually! I’ve never heard the phrase and didn’t understand the post. That’s all. :)

But now that you put it that way...could be .....

Oh, I didn’t read anything in to it all actually! I’ve never heard the phrase and didn’t understand the post. That’s all. :)

But now that you put it that way...could be .....

Got it! I really know so very little about USAG and everything that I always worry that I might be speaking ignorantly at times. :) But I thought it was interesting timing. You're probably right though @coachp!

I don’t think she would want a job at USAG, but it sure seems like she would make a great advisor or consultant for them. I think USAG needs a range of input ranging from former elite gymnasts (and their parents) to current coaches, leaders in college and other sports, and representatives from gym owners to pull to a long range plan. Start with a clean white board and build from bottom up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back