DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Due to security issues the mobile apps have been discontinued. ChalkBucket has a fully responsive mobile style. Please use it from now on. Sorry for any inconvenience.

That explains something. I have been trying to post about it all morning, no wonder it didn't work. I agree, I like the app way better than the mobile site

ChalkBucket works on all modern smartphones on your regular browser. The app interface is just a streamlined version of the website in which over 50% of the functionality of the website is removed. That is why the app is clean and easy. 100% of the functionality of the site is available using a browser.

Our forum software will be upgrading from 1.5 to 2.0 soon. One of the major upgrades will be the mobile interface. I am hoping this will help. You can see how smooth the new mobile site will be if you go to the following site using a smartphone...

https://xenforo.com/community/

The above link is a link to our forum software home. They are running the beta of Xenforo 2.0 right now. Hopefully we will have it up and running here soon.

I am looking to move the site forward again... but not with security issues.

JBS I'm wondering if you know why the search function on the app didn't work the last few weeks. Was that because of the same security issues the app was shut down?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back