Parents Mobility scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nycgymmom

Coach
Proud Parent
With the new mobility score for L4 go up to 34, I know some may struggle. Does USAG really check on these.

With the new mobility score for L4 go up to 34, I know some may struggle. Does USAG really check on these.
In the past, the answer was definitely not. It pretty much went on the honor system. With the USAG meet registration system, it was / is intended to catch those issues... However, not everyone uses the USAG Meet Registration System. Unless EVERYONE is using it for EVERY meet, then it would be too difficult to check.

Good question. At our gym it doesn't matter though since the HC mobility score is higher than what USAG sets.

Reactions: sce
They do. Our state meet assigner definitely checks each girl and asks for a mobility score if they moved in from out of state or qualified out of state.

This can happen: If an individual gymnast is in violation of the regulations, she will be disqualified and all awards returned. (Example: Wrong Level, wrong age division)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back