Mock Meet competition under the belt...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Well.... she hasn't competed since May 2015.(except one bar routine while she was hurt)...and we both got through our first meet.....we were fortunate to have a mock meet today.
I am not sure who was more nervous - her or me.
Her coach kept out a few skills that are just not competition ready yet. Lots of upgrades to come. We are hoping this will be enough to get her qualified for Elite Canada. Fingers crossed.

Alex is looking fabulous. She looks to have grown a bit too. Lines longer. Best of luck for elite Canada quals.

She is still missing a few that she has but hasn't been able to quite get the confidence or repititions yet to put in the routine. She has been back since Jul 25, 2016 doing all 4.
Thank you for sharing! I loved watching her. She has some big skills. How long has she been able to train all the 4 events?

Thank you so much...
That was amazing. Congrats!!!!

Thank you
Good luck!!

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing....Alex looks amazing.

Thanks Bog....working on getting stuff into the routine...... not enough hours in a day or week...LOL She has grown a bit while she was injured which worked well cause when she came back it was all new again. Fingers crossed for Elite Canada quals...
Alex is looking fabulous. She looks to have grown a bit too. Lines longer. Best of luck for elite Canada quals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back