Mom from Florida

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

FaithHopeJoy

I have checked out this forum before and I'm happy that I signed up. I look forward to getting to know you guys.

My daughter has been doing gymnastics for about a year and half. I really do need to post a question here (which is why I signed up) but I noticed I'm not allowed to post a new thread or even post. I'm not sure why.

My daughter is in level 5 (hasn't competed yet but will in the Fall). I am in the throes of making a difficult decision and would love to hear your support and advice on this issue.

Either way, let me know how I can post a new thread so I can share my story.

Thanks
FaithHopeJoy
(names of my three girls :) )

New Thread

I had the same problem- To post a new thread in say.... the parents group :
CLick forums at the top, scroll down to the darker pink bar that says "Click here to join the appropriate group(s)" then choose whichever applies to you. then go back to the parent user group and click on the dark pink box "new thread" and start your thread :)
hope that this helps :p
-beamgymnast

Welcome. If you are trying to post a thread in the parents forum you can't until you join that group. You can do that by going to your User cp on the left and choosing parents as your group. If you still have a problem just let me know I'll help tou out.

Hello & welcome to CB! We were in South FL for a year, where my dd competed L6 & Pre-Op. Hope you find answers to your dilemma! :eek:

Welcome to you! I am sure you will get some great suggestions and answers to your questions here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back