Mommy of a 6 year old level 3 gymnast and three competition dancers

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

1gymnast3dancers

Hi I am a mother of 4 girls 6,7,8,& 10. All of my daughters have been competition dancers since they were 3 years old. My youngest decided to break the system and go to gymnastics. She has taken quite well to the sport. I was a gymnast and have taught her some things at home and for dance. She has been in classes for 3 months and moved into level 3 last week. I have kept her in dance as well to finish out this year of competiton. I look forward to hearing some of your insight.

Leesa
Taylor
Madison
Reagan
Kennedy

WOW! 4 girls? yikes LOL, I am sure they are all wonderful:D & keep you VERY busy;)

welcome 1gymnast3dancers.. I am mom to 3 (2 boys and a girl) Our youngest is our gymnast as well:p. Hope you enjoy the CB - ingymmom

Hi & welcome to CB!

I was going to write how lucky you are that only one out of 4 went into gymnastics, but dance can be quite expensive too! My dd is also 6 and is a 1st yr L4. She started the gym & dance at about age 3. She decided to cut dance after 2 yrs, she loved being in the gym more. She is my youngest as well, I also have 2 sons ages 9 & 11.

This is a wonderful place to find out information, especially for us new gym moms, I visit several times a day!

Welcome and Nice to meet you:) I have 2 girls in gymnastics.
Emily(8) a second year level 4
and Madison(5) who just moved up to our first miniteam which is between levels 2/3:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back