Montage-Nastia Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Usually when I scroll over it a tab comes up that lets me save it. Your's doesn't seem to have that option. You might check in the menu items at the upper right of the YouTube page under "tool" or one of those and see if there is a Save option.

Sorry I know that's not very helpful

Usually when I scroll over it a tab comes up that lets me save it. Your's doesn't seem to have that option. You might check in the menu items at the upper right of the YouTube page under "tool" or one of those and see if there is a Save option.

Sorry I know that's not very helpful

Under tools, what do I click? Thanks

What I will do is copy the Youtube URL (Somewhere near the description box) and paste it at Download Online Videos Save Direct Easily - Savevid.com and click download. Make sure you choose to download the mp4 version. After that, for it to be able to be edited using Windows Movie Maker, you'll have to change the file type.

For this, I downloaded a free software called AVS Video Converter. Link:http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-converter.aspx .You should do this as well. Once it is fully downloaded and the setup is finished, (doesn't take a long time) you can finally use it to convert the videos. Make sure you convert it to .avi. I think only that file type is supported on Windows Movie Maker.

However, watermarks will appear on some of the clips(not many if the video exceeds 5 min). But there are clips without watermarks (quite a lot). So you'll still have a variety of clips to use.

BTW, I'm currently in the process of making a montage. And if you find another free video converter software that is better than the one I'm using, please let me know :)

I hope this helps you. :p

Last edited:
Missed some info - You can also use keepvid to download youtube videos.
But you still have to go through the same video file type converting process.

Last edited:
Sorry this is my 3rd post in a row. I just wanted to say that I've found a better video converter. It's called Leawo Free AVI Converter. This one's much better than the other one because while it also has watermarks, the watermarks aren't placed in the middle. Instead, they are placed at the bottom right hand side of the video and is much less noticeable. The watermark is semi-transparent (I think) and it's gray with the words DIVX on it. :p:p

You have to have the file in the right format for Youtube if your placing it on Youtube but if your just trying to copy it off Youtube to your computer then you just have to copy or save it to your computer and most programs like windows movie maker can play it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back