Montages

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have seen soo many montages on youtube and I have been trying to figure out how to make one...but I have had not much luck. If anyone can help me out it would greatly appreciate it.

One of our members, Charloadams, has made hundreds of great ones. She is really helpful, I am sure if you PM'd her she would help. A lot of people use windows movie maker or one true media, they are simple and the latter is free and online.

i am trying to find out how to do the same thing. i am on the right track tho. u need to use windows movie maker. sry i dnt hav alot of info about it. :)

Click on import media, and then on the media you want to import (songs, videos, etc.. videos I think can be either .avi or .wmv, songs .mp3 or .wma).
It will appear in the folder called Imported Media. Click on that so you can see a little picture of whatever you imported. Then you would click on that picture and keep holding the click before moving the mouse into the timeline at the bottom. Then click the little plus sign next to video and a Audio line will appear. You can mute the video by right clicking on the Audio part of the video and selecting mute. You would add music the same way, except you would drag it into the Audio/Music section.

To edit clips, hover over the start of them and a little red arrow will appear. Click, hold and pull along until you get to the bit of the clip you want to appear. Then let go, and go to the end and do the same thing backwards :)

And repeat!!

Hope this helps!!

PS. my youtube is www.youtube.com/gymchicksrock, pm me here or there if you have any problems!!

thanks for all yalls help! I-HEARTH-BEAM, i just subscribed to you on youtube! i have seen that remember when montage and i loved it!

hey guess just wanted to let yall know that i figured it out! i have 30 seconds of a bridget sloan montage. I hope it turns out decent for my first one

haha i have replied so many times practically to myself but oh well i have a montage done but i dont know how to upload it to youtube....help please!

GO to youtube, create and account and from that page you will see a button that says Upload Video, click it and it will guide you. It takes a bit for longer videos.

You have to convert it to a video file i think...at the top while your on the movie maker i think you click file and convert it to a video file...right now my movie maker doesnt work so i cant tell you exact...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back