Monthly charges

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm a L7, 10 hrs a week - 40 hrs a month. I believe that we pay roughly $200-250 a month, but we get a 10% discount if we pay 3 months at a time, so I'm not sure exactly what the rates are.

Level 8--she'll be doing 20 hrs during the summer and it will cost $370 a month (16 hr a week is $320 a month)

Dd L7 12 hours a week for $337 per month.
Ds L4/5 9 hours a week for $218.
When the summer schedule starts dd's hours will go to 16 and ds will do 12, so tuition will go up.

I go 24 hours a week. ( 4 days a week, 4 hours a day) and My parents pay $240 a month.

My sister who does High school gymnastics workout goes 5 hours a week ( 2 days a week, 2 1/2 hour days). She goes a total of 20 hours a month, and my parents pay $90 for that.

My doughter trains 2x times a week for 3 hrs and 1x a week for 2.5 hours, she also can do 3 1 hour open gyms and we pay $105.00 per month plus YMCA memebership, but we have a family membership that all 6 of us use so I realy don't factor that in. She also does a 1 hour private lesson each week which is $20.00 per hour.

DD just started training L7. Her summer schedule is 19 hours of gymastics, 1 hour of ballet, and 4 hours of TOPs each week. Tuition is $435.00 per month.

When school starts up again, I'm guessing that she will go back down to 20 hours including TOPs, and ballet (same as her L6 hours) at $420.00 per month.

In addition, her coach now requires 4- 1 hour privates per season at a cost of $80.00 per private.

Level 8--she'll be doing 20 hrs during the summer and it will cost $370 a month (16 hr a week is $320 a month)

Cathiann that is funny guess MN metro is about the same prices.

DD is L8 goes 16hrs a week in summer and 1 hour of dance a week. We pay $320 for gymnastics and $20 for dance which is at the gym.

We have a Booster Club which helps with meet fees fundraising. We don't pay coaches fees for meets. Except for travel meets and then we only pay hotel, gas and airfare if there is any. We are fortuante that way.

Pixie is training L5

during the season: they train 13.5 hrs a week at $125.00 a month.
their summer hrs are: 22.5 hrs a week at $160.00 a month.

We're blessed. Right now, I couldn't afford to send her to those gyms that charge 3+ hundred a month. Though, we do have to buy two team leos a year and we just got a notice that they are changing warm-ups this season and will be $350.00 for warm-ups & leo.

Old gym was 7.5 hrs a week (USAIGC) - 270 month . . plus extra 35$ for "mini sessions" which is anytime the gym closes for holidys. winter break / spring break / summer break etc those are 2 hour sessions. Plus required 1 private for floor routine

New gym is 12 hours a week (level 5) - 280 month . . plus 35$ month required dance.

maybe I should move!

Cathiann that is funny guess MN metro is about the same prices.

DD is L8 goes 16hrs a week in summer and 1 hour of dance a week. We pay $320 for gymnastics and $20 for dance which is at the gym.

We have a Booster Club which helps with meet fees fundraising. We don't pay coaches fees for meets. Except for travel meets and then we only pay hotel, gas and airfare if there is any. We are fortuante that way.

Yeah, our booster club has paid meet fees the last few years as well. We pay hotel, gas, airfare, etc. and that's it. I love it!

Our monthly fee used to be cheaper, but was raised a bunch the last two years--our HC and owner did cost comparison studies and found he was too cheap LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back