Monthly charges

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What are your monthly fees for each level and how many hours a week does your child train?

My dd L 4 trains 8 hours a week- 32 hours a month for $250 per month.

My DD is L7 trains 24 hours a week for $450 a month + there are always some privates through out the year which cost $25 for a 1/2 hour. They also allowe the team optional levels (boys and girls) to come on days and times they don't have planned practices to work on skills if they want.

My DD is L4, she practices 36 hours a month ( 3 days a week 3 hours each day) and tuition is $145 per month.

What are your monthly fees for each level and how many hours a week does your child train?

My dd L 4 trains 8 hours a week- 32 hours a month for $250 per month.

is your question limited to the chicago market? the brick and mortar costs, coupled with commercial property taxes, are within the highest in the country. the cost of living is also higher thereby raising the salaries of coaches.

the reasons behind why tuitions are what they are in a certain market cannot be measured unless you are able to compare apples to apples, which means having access to all the club owner's spreadsheets.:)

This summer my girls will be working on level 7 and will be training 20 hours a week for $210 a month. We are very lucky to have a great gym with great coaches.

My DD is L7 trains 24 hours a week for $450 a month + there are always some privates through out the year which cost $25 for a 1/2 hour. They also allowe the team optional levels (boys and girls) to come on days and times they don't have planned practices to work on skills if they want.

That's nice they allow them to come in and train on days off. We have to pay $7 for an hour of open gym.

is your question limited to the chicago market? the brick and mortar costs, coupled with commercial property taxes, are within the highest in the country. the cost of living is also higher thereby raising the salaries of coaches.

the reasons behind why tuitions are what they are in a certain market cannot be measured unless you are able to compare apples to apples, which means having access to all the club owner's spreadsheets.:)

Na, I was just wondering what the costs are in general.

level 6: 12 - 16 hrs/wk for $80 month plus monthly Y fees of $19

WOW! I wish I had some of thoses tuitions. My dd is Level 4 she practices 42 hrs a month (3days a week 3.5 hrs a day) and tuition is $245.00. We also pay an additional $70 for 10 weeks of TOPS (3hrs a week). There is also no booster club established yet.

Our optionals train 18.5 hrs a week for $340.00.

My dd trains 6 hrs a week for level 4 and I pay $190 a month. But out of that includes the coaches travel expenses and summer camp.

WOW! I wish I had some of thoses tuitions. My dd is Level 4 she practices 42 hrs a month (3days a week 3.5 hrs a day) and tuition is $245.00. We also pay an additional $70 for 10 weeks of TOPS (3hrs a week). There is also no booster club established yet.

Our optionals train 18.5 hrs a week for $340.00.

Wow they put in a lot of hours, I bet she is amazing!!! I often wonder what is the "right" amount of hours for a beginer L 4 to train is.

DD is level 4, she goes 10 hours a week and we pay $202 a month. These threads are always interesting. :)

DD is training for level 6 goes 20 hours per week $200 Canadian a month. She also has 2 girls traing level 9 in her group who pay the same rate. Small club but great coaches!

At our gym level 5 and 6 both practice for 9 hours paying about $117 a month. I know many people think that its only the girls who pay a lot and go to good gyms that do well in competitions but I got first at state!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back