Parents Monthly tuition cost?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Level 2, 11 hours a week, $325/month.
Holy cow! We do level 2. Granted it's 6 hours, but we pay $150. That's a lot of hours for level 2!

eta: does not include meet fees...for 8 meets they run between $70-95 per meet. Doesn't include coaches' fees, usag and state registration, booster fees, leotard/warm-up, etc.

I am new- what is this TOPS stuff? Our gym has the levels and that is it. I pay $150 month at level 3 for 9 hours. She can do a round off back tuck and front flips pike and back flips pike and recently just figured out a kip with no formal training- they only do handstands and single back handsprings in her level. Help!!
depends what state/area you live in. No TOPS program around here. There is only one program in our entire state and it is hours from where we live. Go to your state or region's website, and they probably have a list somewhere of gyms in your state with TOPS. I think the conditioning and skills look awesome and wish it was an option for my DD.

Holy cow! We do level 2. Granted it's 6 hours, but we pay $150. That's a lot of hours for level 2!

eta: does not include meet fees...for 8 meets they run between $70-95 per meet. Doesn't include coaches' fees, usag and state registration, booster fees, leotard/warm-up, etc.

I am on east coast, maybe prices are higher? They only require 7 hours for level 2, the 3rd day is optional. I send her for it because it is the fun day for learning new skills. Most of them do go the third day actually

Our meet fees are extra, but much lower at $38 per meet. They are all day trips, I think that's why.

My 9 yr old is Level 4 and practices 14 hours/week $285/month
@ $1,200/year for meet/coaches fees

5 yr old preteam 4 hours/week $135/month

I am on east coast, maybe prices are higher? They only require 7 hours for level 2, the 3rd day is optional. I send her for it because it is the fun day for learning new skills. Most of them do go the third day actually

Our meet fees are extra, but much lower at $38 per meet. They are all day trips, I think that's why.
That's right. I now remember abt the optional third day. Would actually be nice if our gym offered that. Yes, east coast is definitely higher cost of living.

I have one on team (level 3/4) training 14 hours a week and one on Preteam training 7 hours per week. Between the two of them I am paying $550 a month!! We have about $250 in assessments and $400 buyout for fundraisers if we don't choose to participate in them. I am going to have to get a job just to pay for gym. Next year with two on team I cannot imagine the cost!!

DS is Level 4, and trains 8.5 hours/week. We pay $300/month plus $1000 for meet fees/coach travel (4-5 meets), and $200 for uniforms. We're in the DC area, so very high cost of living!

Competed L3 last season, working with L4's now. 16 hours week = $360 month.
We have a booster club that helps with meets/coach's/travel, etc. $550 leo and warm up suit every 2 years, plus $135 for workout leo

For level 2 (training towards 3), 9 hours a week it is $250 a month. Seems expensive compared to most. It was $210 a month for 6 hours a week.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back