Parents More than qualified!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, the good luck seems to have worked!

The day began with an early morning call from the coach to let us know that the meet director was hoping to start the flight early. That would've been fine, had we prepared for an earlier start, but because we found out so late, it made for a lot of frantic running around on a day when the stress wasn't welcomed. We got out in good time, only to have Bean start throwing up in the car, about mid-way into our 2+ hour drive.

We were ready to turn around, but Bean insisted we go on.

When we arrived and got registered, Bean was looking quite pale, but said she felt fine. We were pretty sure she wasn't going to hit her qualifying score (see earlier post in good luck forum, about her low start values, and restricted training)but we decided that since we were already there and she felt well, we'd let her give it a try.

Well, drum roll please...!

Vault-12.1--3rd
Bars-12.95--3rd
Beam-12.8--1st
Floor-12.8--1st

All Around----1st!!!!!!!

Qualifying score--48.5 Bean's score--50.65!!!!!!!!

So we're in for Ontario Cup, and if she has a good day, maybe even Provincials!

I'm fighting with the video right now, and if I find success, I'll post it soon!!!

Canadian gym mom

Way to go Bean, you really did yourself proud. Though I knew she could do it, her form is impeccable.

Ick on the drive down, poor thing, amazing that she could pull it alltogether.

Onto Ontario CUp, how cool is that????

Wow! She did awesome! Congrats. I can't wait to see her video. She is such an amazing little gymmie. :D

Well done under those circumstances, keep it up for the Ontario Cup!!

Thank you for all the congratulations! She's still pretty tickled over yesterday's events.

I've battled with the video for about 3 hours and can't seem to get it uploaded. I think I need new software. If I don't win the fight, I'll see if I can't get my mom into *bragging grandma* mode to help out!

I'm going to add some photos to the gallery for now, that-I can do!

Canadian gym mom

Have you tried plugging in the video camera and then going into "my computer" to look for the drive it is in. Then you just have to copy and paste the vids to your computer. I think we have the same camera, JVC everio HD, it wokrs well for me that way.

The pictures look great! I can't wait to see the video. Congrats to Bean for a job well done!

Poor Bean what a tough morning,its amazin how great she did what a tough kid.Congrats on qualifing for Ontario Cup!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back