Motivation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Melfox

Gymnast
I am an adult who competes in trampoline and tumbling and I've been struggling with several mental blocks. My coaches havent really been good support through it and since I have been battling it practically on my own I have now regressed 4 years of hard work, back to the basics. I should be able to keep up with the kids just fine but I feel like the support I have gotten is very lack luster. I have talked with my coach on several different occasions but he seems more concerned about his elite trampolinist as opposed to the rest of us. My city doesnt have very many options for adults who want to train it seems and given the current state of the world it would be a challenge either way. I am wondering what I could do, or who I could speak to or any sort of resources to help me get back in the swing of things. I have been doing this sport since I was 5, making it 25 years now, and it's so much a part of me I just cant give it up. I have tried coaching but again, ran into too many road blocks in this city to really feel like I was doing anything of value. I also just love to train. Thank you for reading and for any help in advance.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back