Parents Movie: A 2nd Chance-- Anyone seen it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymGirl's Mom

Proud Parent
When doing a search for something else today on Amazon Prime I ran across a gymnastics movie called "A 2nd Chance" Anyone seen it? Is it appropriate for 8-11 year olds? Looks like it may be ok.

My DD loves it. I've seen snippets of it and didn't see anything that raised my hackles. She downloaded it on her iPad and watches it frequently.

Thank you for sharing!
I just got choked up watching that. I'm going to have to download it for my daughter :)

I have not seen this movie, but I eagerly googled it only to discover that one of the movie's primary themes is one character's guilt over a catastrophic gymnastics accident that puts another character in a wheelchair. It looks like a nice heartwarming story, but my daughter will most definitely not be watching it. She can sometimes be hesitant when first working on new skills she thinks are "scary," so I try not to fuel her imagination with anything that highlights the risks of the sport.

Both of my DDs love it. They watch it at least weekly, if not more.

spoiler alert: the accident and discussion wasn't caused by any gymnastics skills. 2 girls were horse playing on the balance beam and one fell.

My DD loved it! Nothing bad in it at all and yes, the accident was not skill related and not even graphic.. Just quick snippets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back