Off Topic Moving back east

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Head about six hours north! Pretty much every gym in Syracuse is looking for good coaches! Good luck to you! It will all work out :)
When I first read this I said no way it's only six hours between Baltimore and Syracuse. (Longer) I looked it up and you're pretty much on the mark, Google says it can even be quicker by a few minutes.

When I first read this I said no way it's only six hours between Baltimore and Syracuse. (Longer) I looked it up and you're pretty much on the mark, Google says it can even be quicker by a few minutes.
My aunt lives in that area, so I've done it many times! :) We usually stop there en route to Myrtle Beach. It's less than half way, but still breaks up the trip.

I've done the Baltimore to NY Metro Area a million times and never thought it was that quick to Syracuse.
If you went through NYC, or even Albany, it would take a lot longer, but we go 81 to Harrisburg then 83. I love that you looked it up! Totally something I would do. I love mapquest! Lol (sorry to highjack the thread with east coast geography!)

If you went through NYC, or even Albany, it would take a lot longer, but we go 81 to Harrisburg then 83. I love that you looked it up! Totally something I would do. I love mapquest! Lol (sorry to highjack the thread with east coast geography!)

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line!

Anybody here familiar with Rebounders Gymnastics in Timonium?

I'll be coaching there starting this Thursday.

Also, it looks like I might be coaching at Woodward (the one in PA) weeks 1-4.
I am not familiar with it, but congrats on getting back into it. You seem to have a lot of knowledge, and will do a program good. :) What levels are you coaching?

I am not familiar with it, but congrats on getting back into it. You seem to have a lot of knowledge, and will do a program good. :) What levels are you coaching?
Don't know yet; over the summer, I'll be working with a bunch of different groups to figure out where I'll be the most useful.

Anybody here familiar with Rebounders Gymnastics in Timonium?

I'll be coaching there starting this Thursday.

Also, it looks like I might be coaching at Woodward (the one in PA) weeks 1-4.
Great place, great people! Lots of different ways for you to get involved with compulsories, optionals, Xcel, a good boys team- you should definitely find your place there. The team is a good size but not massive.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back