WAG Moving to St. Louis - Please help!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

andarc

Proud Parent
I recently found out we are moving this summer to St. Louis from South Louisiana. I've never been but my DH has a few times. We will probably be living somewhere around Chesterfield, Wildwood, Ballwin, Clayton areas. My 10 yr old DD is currently L5. Any gym recommendations? We will be traveling there over Easter break to scope out neighborhoods, schools and gyms. I'd like to see if she can work out a day or two to see how she likes it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I recently found out we are moving this summer to St. Louis from South Louisiana. I've never been but my DH has a few times. We will probably be living somewhere around Chesterfield, Wildwood, Ballwin, Clayton areas. My 10 yr old DD is currently L5. Any gym recommendations? We will be traveling there over Easter break to scope out neighborhoods, schools and gyms. I'd like to see if she can work out a day or two to see how she likes it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
St. Louis Gymnastics center, Team Central or Gymquarters are the three that come to mind.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back