Parents Moving up to Level 3 early!!! (shameless brag!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
I had previously posted that dd's coach mentioned that she would more than likely be moving to the advanced preschool Level 3 class (Dynamites) in the spring/summer. Well today, I found out that they want her to start Level 3 THIS week! :D

They have a total about 25-30 girls in all of the preschool Level 2 classes. Out of these, there are about 5 that they feel really stand out in terms of skills, attendance, strength, flexibility and maturity. Some of the Level 2 girls have just been moved up in the last month, so there is a big range of ability right now in the classes. The more advanced girls cannot yet move up to Dynamites, b/c they Dynamites have been in Level 3 for months and are gearing up for preteam, so they will not fit in there yet either. So in an effort to separate these groups a little more, they are going to start a special invite-only beginner Level 3 preschool class of about five girls. And my dd has been chosen as one of the five!

I am so excited for her! Her gymnastics has really been blossoming the last few weeks and I guess her coaches have taken notice. I am a proud mommy!

The plan is that these girls can move on up and start learning new skills (so they won't be bored or frustrated in class. The other level 2 girls will be catching up and in May most of them will move up to Dynamites together! So my dd will still get to be in class with some of her gymmie friends that are not moving up yet in May. I think it is a great plan and I admire the gym and the coaches for trying to meet the needs of all of the girls!

Just wanted to share!

What great news! It's always fun to move on to new skills and with the smaller class size, sounds like they will really get a lot of attention. Good job Cady!!

Congrats to you DD! The coaches sound like awesome nurturing individuals as well!!

Congrats to you DD! The coaches sound like awesome nurturing individuals as well!!

Thank you everyone! Yes, we are very blessed to have such sweet coaches. They absolutely adore the children and the children love them just as much!

At our gym, they tend to baby the preschoolers a bit until they get to pre-team where it gets more serious. Which is absolutely fine by me, my dd certainly eats up the attention! LOL =)

WTG to Cady. Sounds like all her hard work is paying off. Im sure she is on cloud 9 and you have every right to brag..not shame or blame in that

How exciting for her and you should be proud. I love how your gym recognized a need and addressed it!

My twin DD's (3 1/2) are in a group called mini-stars and there is only 5 girls and it is wonderful. Of course at their age, they don't do much on their own (although one DD just got her pull-over and is SOOO excited) and the other is the queen of the hurdle LOL I am not sure that they are talented as much as they recognize a mother willing to pay as my older DD is just finishing up her level 5 season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back