Music question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessSyd

Proud Parent
What is the level four music? I don't even have a child in level four but a group in my daughter's gym is practicing for the state championships and I have heard it so often that it is stuck in my head. I think I need to listen to the whole thing all the way through in an attempt to put it to rest. It is quite catchy in a hypnotic sort of way.

i dont know what its called but you can search "level 4 floor music" on you tube and find audio or you can actually purchase the dowload in the app store or on amazon

Thank you! It was the Cha Cha one I was after.

I think it would take a brave coach to choose to listen to that whistling over and over again. I wonder how many clubs have chosen it.

i dont know what its called but you can search "level 4 floor music" on you tube and find audio or you can actually purchase the dowload in the app store or on amazon
i must be doing it wrong, I can't find it.

Most of the comps we've been at everyone bar one or two are using the Cha Cha it's a nice change when the whistle comes on lol!!

Some of the older girls at our gym are using the whistley "horse kick" music. Is it really the music until 2021? That seems like such a long time to have to listen to that music over and over again....

Is it really the music until 2021? That seems like such a long time to have to listen to that music over and over again....

Oh, thanks for this info - I knew it was a while but 2021 :eek: That is a long time!! Coaches must be tougher than even I thought :D

Having listened to L3s 'children' all the way through again (it's been a while - mid '90s right?) I remember I like the song, but still groan when I hear just that 50 odd seconds come on AGAIN! My DH however is having a piano playing renaissance and has been playing some of this tune and seriously annoying DD :p

who found and chose those pieces of music!
I'd like to know too, must have been a hard decision and fun working out the compulsory routines!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back