Music rules?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Saint_Emily

Hi! I'm going into level 8 (or 9 depending on the rule changes coming out in June!)and I was wondering about things that aren't allowed in optional floor music. Obviously, no singing or vocals, but can you have sighs or little intakes of breath? Listen to the beginning of Tokyo Drift Instrumental on youtube if you don't know what I'm talking about. Also, if you have any suggestions on music (preferably free!) for me that would sound good with Tokyo Drift, anything hip hop or electronica, I would be really appreciative! Thanks. :D

It would be worth checking your manual, but whistling, clapping is ok. Breathing might be a bit dodggy, for that i would have a look at the specific floor requirements in the CoP

Hi! I'm going into level 8 (or 9 depending on the rule changes coming out in June!)and I was wondering about things that aren't allowed in optional floor music. Obviously, no singing or vocals, but can you have sighs or little intakes of breath? Listen to the beginning of Tokyo Drift Instrumental on youtube if you don't know what I'm talking about. Also, if you have any suggestions on music (preferably free!) for me that would sound good with Tokyo Drift, anything hip hop or electronica, I would be really appreciative! Thanks. :D

Do you have a youtube link to this song you're looking at? If I can hear the song, I may be able to find you something similar in style.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back