Parents My dd in her new leotard and on the pegasus

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A few weeks ago, we received her new leotard. Talitha got it from friends of ours, since we couldn't afford it, because we had 2 accidents in the beginning of the year. SO she is very happy with it and it looks so nice on her.

And also she has started to learn to go over the pegasus, she has to next season in her competitions, and she is getting there.

Attachments

• Talitha posing in leotard.jpg
    Talitha posing in leotard.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Talitha doing handstand on pegasus.jpg
    Talitha doing handstand on pegasus.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 319
its a nice leotard, but is are the tights joined to the leotard?
usually the leotards i see dont have the tights together but separate

catarina... welcome back!! I wondered where you had disappeared to. WHat an absolutely adorable leotard. She looks very happy with it :D I hope that everything is alright and that your family is doing well. nic

Yeah I was away again for a bit, busy with helping at the club, and with the kids at home, was sick and had no internet for a while either. When I got back on, it took me a while to get things back to normal again and get caught up on emails and all that. So I forgot about this forum. Shame on me.

Piggy Acrobat, the tights are seperate. It might look like they aren't, but that is because the fabric is exactly the same.

How is your dd doing now, Nic. Saw the video of Dec/Jan today and am really impressed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back