Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

For Parents My First Video Attempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
She did such a great job! Tx for sharing the vid. Good luck to her at her upcoming meet:)

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
your dd did wonderful!! she looks great!! the video you did looks good as well!!
Thanks for sharing this!!

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
GOLD MEDAL for you on video mom...great job! I have some video from our L4 states that never made it onto Youtube because my DH can't figure it out and I am technologically challenged. She did GREAT! She totally nail'd the bars too. Loved her BB routine and can't believe she did that cartwheel so quickly, LOL, she is the beam queen! It's so nice to have another Jersey girl on her to cheer for, thanks for sharing with us.

xstitchcarina

Mar 7, 2007
Netherlands
She did so well and a bronze medal for beam. Good for her. I have subscribed to your videos, so can't wait to see more. Keep your videoing up, you are doing good too.

F

flippymonkeysmom

She is adorable - what a great job she did. You must be very proud !! Good job with the video too :)

vmom

Feb 15, 2008
It's so great she got her jump to high bar because she has a beautiful high bar routine! Great job!

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
Mar 7, 2008
Region 7
Country
USA
It's so great she got her jump to high bar because she has a beautiful high bar routine! Great job!

Thank you :) She's been doing the jump everyday now and comes home announcing how many times she did it! It's amazing to see the little things that make them excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.