My wrists hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FutureNadia1234

Everytime when I come home from gym my wrists hurt and I cant turn them certain ways.I didnt have practice today,all I did was stretch,and they still hurt.I do "warm up" my wrists before I do anything when Im on my hands,so im sure thats not it.The other night before gym they were hurting so much that I couldnt even turn them without it hurting.

So what can I do to prevent them from hurting?

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

-CRAYOLA?

Dec 4, 2008
Canada
Everytime when I come home from gym my wrists hurt and I cant turn them certain ways.I didnt have practice today,all I did was stretch,and they still hurt.I do "warm up" my wrists before I do anything when Im on my hands,so im sure thats not it.The other night before gym they were hurting so much that I couldnt even turn them without it hurting.

So what can I do to prevent them from hurting?
Maybe , get some tigerpaws , or tape them.
And while your not at gym , ice them for 15 minutes , then take it off for 15 minutes.
so on .
And hopefully that works ! And if it doesn't than you might want to consult a doctor , just to make sure its nothing horrible.

Hope it works good luck !

Chelsea.

F

FutureNadia1234

Maybe , get some tigerpaws , or tape them.
And while your not at gym , ice them for 15 minutes , then take it off for 15 minutes.
so on .
And hopefully that works ! And if it doesn't than you might want to consult a doctor , just to make sure its nothing horrible.

Hope it works good luck !

Chelsea.

Thanks,im going to try taping them tommorow night.If that doesnt work im going to buy tiger paws.

eeyoretumbles

Jul 13, 2008
rainy washington
Before getting tiger paws, try strengthening your wrists. I had problems, and still do because I've gotten lazy, with my wrists and they pop out. But I now do wrist strengthing and it has helped me sooo much and stopped the pain and such. Try these excercises, I usually do 10 of the knuckle pushup, finger pushups, and laying the back of your hand on the floor pushups. Start out with a smaller amount, they are very hard.

YouTube - Wrists and ankles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!