WAG myMeetscores data

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Actually meets can and do report to MSO

That's what I said. "at meets, the meet director usually reports scores to MSO, My USA Gym, or Beyond the Scores." I believe clubs do not directly report to mymeetscores. At several meets I've worked at I've never seen scores reported to MMS. Although I could be wrong. I just do know that MMS has the capability to copy results from other interfaces which is why MMS always has the most content.

I'm probably totally wrong... But I wonder if this has something to do with USAG's MyUSAGym app. I know USAG wants all meets to report their scores to the app and want the app to become the #1 hub for meet scores. However, where I could be very wrong is that at meets, the meet director usually reports scores to MSO, My USA Gym, or Beyond the Scores. Mymeetscores is more of a robot that copies scores from different interfaces. That's why you'll see meets from both MSO and MyUSAGym on Mymeetscores, but you won't see scores from MyUSAGym on MSO. It's kind of confusing... But I'm hoping they can get this fixed soon. I've had to delay all profiles until MMS gets fixed...
I've seen scores from meets on myUSAgym on MMS. myUSAgym has a long way to go before they are the go-to score info place,

There is a person who actually sent me a friend request on facebook with "My Meet Scores" in parentheses next to the person's name. So I figured that was possibly the person who moderates MMS. I accepted the request and messaged asking if they are the person who runs MMS. Haven't heard back yet...
I don't think anyone knows who runs that MMS

There is a person who actually sent me a friend request on facebook with "My Meet Scores" in parentheses next to the person's name. So I figured that was possibly the person who moderates MMS. I accepted the request and messaged asking if they are the person who runs MMS. Haven't heard back yet...

Wow that’s random! :) Hopefully they are the person and they’re fixing it!

That's what I said. "at meets, the meet director usually reports scores to MSO, My USA Gym, or Beyond the Scores." I believe clubs do not directly report to mymeetscores. At several meets I've worked at I've never seen scores reported to MMS. Although I could be wrong. I just do know that MMS has the capability to copy results from other interfaces which is why MMS always has the most content.
The reason you don't see it AT meets is because MSO is a live scoring app (as is Beyond the Scores and My USA Gym. MMS is not for live scoring. Meets can send the results AFTER the meet is over... they want either the web address of the meet results OR a file with all the results (if the results are in separate files, they want you to combine them into a single zip file). I have submitted results to MMS before.

Since it’s been up and running, I’ve been able to see it’s functionality and it’s pretty darn neat! :) I understand it’s far from comprehensive and to take it with a grain of salt, though.
I tried to submit scores to a couple meets they had listed but no scores for, but no luck. It’s only been a few days though. What are the chances they will actually get added? I read on one thread they get added within an hour but here’s hoping!

The reason you don't see it AT meets is because MSO is a live scoring app (as is Beyond the Scores and My USA Gym. MMS is not for live scoring. Meets can send the results AFTER the meet is over... they want either the web address of the meet results OR a file with all the results (if the results are in separate files, they want you to combine them into a single zip file). I have submitted results to MMS before.

At my kiddos level 3 state last season, the meet director (?) must have been sending scores in to MMS after every session- 20 or so minutes after sessions were over you could view results. It wasn’t instant but it was not bad!

At my kiddos level 3 state last season, the meet director (?) must have been sending scores in to MMS after every session- 20 or so minutes after sessions were over you could view results. It wasn’t instant but it was not bad!
I was going to say the same thing. I have seen better live scoring on MMS than on MSO and MyUSAGym. I was texting my coach friend who was AT the meet, congratulating her for her gymnasts, and she was like "how do you know this? The scores aren't on MSO!" and i was following on MMS.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back