WAG myMeetscores data

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mamabear

Proud Parent
Sorry for yet another noob thread, but I spent hours reading this site yesterday. (New level 4 mama, just getting into the crazy gym world). I read a thread about this website mymeetscores. Do I need to register for an account there to see the info on it? I read you could search for gyms and individual athletes but I can’t find anything on there. The meets all provided a link to click on for scores, but almost every single one I clicked on was a dead link. I couldn’t find a place on there to register for an account though. Is it defunct and there’s a better one out there? I got excited at the prospect of seeing all her scores together in one spot LOL but I sure can’t figure it out!

You don’t register for an account. You can view everything publicly. If you hit a dead link, that gym never submitted scores for that meet. It’s more common in some places than others.

When you go to their main page, the meets listed are for upcoming or currently happening meets so scores are likely to not be submitted (or incomplete if they are updating as the meet progresses). Click on "Completed Meets" at the top to see a list of meets that have already happened. Those in bold are the ones who have submitted scores. Because we aren't really into meet season just yet, many of the meets listed are small move-up meets that have not submitted scores, thus the long list of meets with no available scores.
If you have a certain meet, gym, or athlete in mind that you want to search for, just type it into the search bar at the top.

When you go to their main page, the meets listed are for upcoming or currently happening meets so scores are likely to not be submitted (or incomplete if they are updating as the meet progresses). Click on "Completed Meets" at the top to see a list of meets that have already happened. Those in bold are the ones who have submitted scores. Because we aren't really into meet season just yet, many of the meets listed are small move-up meets that have not submitted scores, thus the long list of meets with no available scores.
If you have a certain meet, gym, or athlete in mind that you want to search for, just type it into the search bar at the top.

Okay I’ve tried all that and still nothing. Obviously I’m not doing it right LOL. I’ve searched both the gym and my own daughter plus teammates and then gyms in the area and mostly nothing. The gyms pulled up some athletes on the top 100 for different years but that’s all. Maybe the search function just isn’t working correctly. That’s okay I’ll keep trying :)

Okay I’ve tried all that and still nothing. Obviously I’m not doing it right LOL. I’ve searched both the gym and my own daughter plus teammates and then gyms in the area and mostly nothing. The gyms pulled up some athletes on the top 100 for different years but that’s all. Maybe the search function just isn’t working correctly. That’s okay I’ll keep trying :)
I just did a quick search for my gym, which I know is in the system, and got incomplete information. Top team scores and girls in the Top 100 were listed but not individual athletes like it usually is, so it does appear there is something going on with the search.
Though if your gym mainly attends smaller, local meets it is possible they are not in the system.

I just did a quick search for my gym, which I know is in the system, and got incomplete information. Top team scores and girls in the Top 100 were listed but not individual athletes like it usually is, so it does appear there is something going on with the search.
Though if your gym mainly attends smaller, local meets it is possible they are not in the system.
Yah. I checked someone I know is on there and nothing. Then I looked at a meet I know they had results for. It had a link to click for results, BUT it was a dead end.

Has anyone else been having trouble with mymeetscores lately? No scores for any past meets, athlete pages only show personal bests, etc. It's what I use to write CW profiles so it's a little annoying! Was wondering if anyone knows if anything is going on?

I was searching for something yesterday and put in my dds name and she doesn’t even come up just blank page. Dig around a little. Data is totally gone or completely wacked. I hope they get it fixed soon. It definitely has the most data and is the easiest to sort and navigate.

I'm probably totally wrong... But I wonder if this has something to do with USAG's MyUSAGym app. I know USAG wants all meets to report their scores to the app and want the app to become the #1 hub for meet scores. However, where I could be very wrong is that at meets, the meet director usually reports scores to MSO, My USA Gym, or Beyond the Scores. Mymeetscores is more of a robot that copies scores from different interfaces. That's why you'll see meets from both MSO and MyUSAGym on Mymeetscores, but you won't see scores from MyUSAGym on MSO. It's kind of confusing... But I'm hoping they can get this fixed soon. I've had to delay all profiles until MMS gets fixed...

I'm probably totally wrong... But I wonder if this has something to do with USAG's MyUSAGym app. I know USAG wants all meets to report their scores to the app and want the app to become the #1 hub for meet scores. However, where I could be very wrong is that at meets, the meet director usually reports scores to MSO, My USA Gym, or Beyond the Scores. Mymeetscores is more of a robot that copies scores from different interfaces. That's why you'll see meets from both MSO and MyUSAGym on Mymeetscores, but you won't see scores from MyUSAGym on MSO. It's kind of confusing... But I'm hoping they can get this fixed soon. I've had to delay all profiles until MMS gets fixed...
Oh so it’s not like a person or company that runs the site? I didn’t realize it was a bot type thing. Is that why there are only scores from some meets? I unfortunately didn’t discover the website until after it was broken so I can’t be sure, but it looked like some meets had scores where the meet name was in bold but other meets had no scores. The bolded ones seem to have a link that says “scores are here” but it’s dead links. There doesn’t seem to be much in the way of scores on that USA gym app, at least in my state. I hope they get this website fixed so I can see what it’s like when it’s functional :)

Oh so it’s not like a person or company that runs the site? I didn’t realize it was a bot type thing. Is that why there are only scores from some meets? I unfortunately didn’t discover the website until after it was broken so I can’t be sure, but it looked like some meets had scores where the meet name was in bold but other meets had no scores. The bolded ones seem to have a link that says “scores are here” but it’s dead links. There doesn’t seem to be much in the way of scores on that USA gym app, at least in my state. I hope they get this website fixed so I can see what it’s like when it’s functional :)

I mean there's obviously someone who created the site, but since meets don't actually report to MMS, the software within MMS must be able to copy results from other meets. It's fantastic and simple when it works. It's the only site I can use to look at multiple results at a time without going crazy!

There is a person who actually sent me a friend request on facebook with "My Meet Scores" in parentheses next to the person's name. So I figured that was possibly the person who moderates MMS. I accepted the request and messaged asking if they are the person who runs MMS. Haven't heard back yet...

I mean there's obviously someone who created the site, but since meets don't actually report to MMS, the software within MMS must be able to copy results from other meets. It's fantastic and simple when it works. It's the only site I can use to look at multiple results at a time without going crazy!
Actually meets can and do report to MSO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back