WAG Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
Hi new here :)
i am from a club in the UK and we are looking into doing a competition in 2015 in the USA, originally we were going to do the 'magical classic' in Florida but now something has come up and we had to change our plans. Our plan is now for us to take both the top boys and top girls group from our club, so we need a competition that caters for both, we found the Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner invitational and thought it was a good idea and we have friends who have connections with them so are trying to contact them.

i was just wondering if anyone has done this competition or have any feed back about it, or if you know of any invitationals that both boys and girls compete at??

The level of the kids we are thinking of taking are quite different, we have 3 boys on the GB national squad and the girls we think we have worked out be to about level 9 and below maybe one person a level 10 (we have only worked this out through watching youtube video though) does anyone know of anywhere we can find/buy the rules because we looked on the USA website and could only find a version to be sent by paper to you and you must have a usa membership??

sorry for all the questions

Thank :)

we are thinking about doing the Presidential classic in florida, its for both boys and girls for all levels and they have been really helpful providing information etc... :)

We are attending that meet this year. I have not been before but I hear it is a top-rate event. They have a college competition on Friday night, and an International Elite comp on Saturday night. The venue is a wonderful, fairly new facility. OKC is great place to visit. There are several good restaurants and entertainment a short walk or trolley ride from the convention center. We are really excited and plan to make a weekend of it.

We are attending that meet this year. I have not been before but I hear it is a top-rate event. They have a college competition on Friday night, and an International Elite comp on Saturday night. The venue is a wonderful, fairly new facility. OKC is great place to visit. There are several good restaurants and entertainment a short walk or trolley ride from the convention center. We are really excited and plan to make a weekend of it.
We are going this year as well. Exited!

My children and I have been to Bart Conner Gymnastics Academy for 4-5 training camps. We always have an amazing experience with this gym. Bart, Nadia, and all of the coaches are very down to earth and helpful. The area is also nice. There is a Children's Science Museum (with the Gymnastics Hall of Fame), a zoo, nice hotels, and of course amazing steak and ribs! Everyone we met in the area is very welcoming, friendly, and supportive of sports. That said, I have never been to the meet. But I have heard so many fantastic things about it that if I could chose any meet in the USA, this is my number one choice.

Flipper (level 9) has competed at this meet 5 or 6 times. It is a fun meet with lots of activities associated with it. There is a college meet and a small international meet. However, if you are loking for high level competition, there are better choices. The competition level doesn't compare to what you would expect at a Texas Dreams or WOGA meet. Still, it is fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back