Nailpolish remover homemade

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastralo

Hi

I need some sort of homemade nail polish remover and quick! I have gym tommorrow and my coach will flip if i dont get this nail polish off, and i dont have time to run to the store. Help please!!!

i dont know any recipes but when im in that situation i usually take like a pen cap and scratch it off. i know its probably bad for your nails but i works. or you could put clear nail polish on and then wipe it off immediately. if that doesnt work then you kinda have to go get the plish remover.

Coahes are soooo strict they will kick u out of the gym if u have it on

We can't wear it for meets but my coaches don't care about practice....
But always the morning of meets theres texts going around to the whole team asking if they have nail polish remover with them.

How long does it take to go to the shops :confused:?

I can walk in less than 5 mins...

Anyways, we're not allowed it for meets but coaches don't mind about training.

Could you call teammate and ask her to bring some to practice tomorrow. You could remove it before practice?

That's tough :eek:
Anyway, all these methods are great to try, but I've one more. This may sound disgusting but...
You can try licking it off.
I was on my way to a meet and we were running late and couldn't stop for remover, and my coach told me I better get it off before competing so I should lick it off. I'm telling you, it doesn't taste good, but it works.
Check to make sure its non-toxic first.

Stick some tape on your nails and then rip it off. Might not get all of it but it's better then nothing.

Or scratch like crazy xD

I'm pretty sure our coaches don't care if we wear polish as long as it's not a meet :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back