DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Help me list the falls...I can't remember all of them.

I'll start:

Bross: Beam and Bars
ASac: Floor
Vega: Bars
Macko: Beam
Bridgey: Bars

What else?

I'm not sure I can count that high. I do know Chellsie and 0 falls! Shawn came close but had 0 falls.

Falls aside I think there is some wonderful talent out there to be excited about for the future. Katelyn Ohashi's beam routine for example... Aye carumba that full twist was epic!

Ohashi could be Olympic champ! Oh but that's right she can't compete. Now lets hope she stays strong and healthy for five more years!

Gabrielle Douglas had 3 falls on beam some big step outs on floor and huge step almost falling on bar dismount out onto the mats.

Ohashi is certianly training in the right place with the right coach to keep her healthy through 2016. She has the perfect footsteps to follow in Nastia. If results on 2 day are similar, Ohashi with win her first Junior AA,UB,BB and FX titles the year she turns 14(just like Nastia). And Ohashi is actually a much stronger vaulter than Nastia was at that age(or at any age). Will be keeping my fingers crossed for her!

Help me list the falls...I can't remember all of them.

I'll start:

Bross: Beam and Bars
ASac: Floor
Vega: Bars
Macko: Beam
Bridgey: Bars

What else?

NO! NOT BROSS! I have a particular admiration for Rebecca. I'm very happy that Katelyn Ohashi & Shawn didn't have any falls, I like Ohashi (and she's maybe 12? 14?) and I adore Shawn of course- who doesn't? :)

Oh no! Rebecca Bross just fell hard on vault. She was still twisting when she landed. I feel so bad for her, I've always liked her, and she has always been plagued with injuries. Hopefully this one isn't too bad.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back