WAG Nastia 2012

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NastiaLiukinF23

Nastia has said that she will make the final decision about 2012 by the end of this year. She says she's training yet she's posting pics on her twitter of her in all these different places doing different things. Does that mean shes not really training?? I could be wrong but I'm getting the feeling she's saying shes considering it but she's waiting till the end of this year to tell people no. Sorry if that made no sense at all.

She also said that she would make a decision about 2012 at the end of 2011... and she hasn't. with that amount of travelling and appearances she does, i really don't see a comeback anymore :(

Nastia seems to be done. Leaving the door open to come back is good publicity for her, but I wouldn't expect her to do competitive gymnastics again.

You're totally right re: publicity, never actually thought about that. I saw that Inside Gymnastics tweeted that she's in Chicago, so I guess she'll go around taking pictures in her black clothes and heels with all of the gymnasts like she normally does.

I also agree that a comeback is not likely. She has been very busy and can't possible be training as much as she would need. I also think this is a good place for her to stop, finishing on a high note.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back