WAG Nastia Liukin Cup Invitationals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jennemmy

Proud Parent
Does anyone have the inside scoop on when these will be posted? The schedule was posted July 29th last year so I have been checking the website constantly for the last 10 days.

I know Greensboro Invitational in NC is one. They listed it on their fb at the end of July. The meet is February 6-8. A quick google search shows that Buckeye, Star Struck Invitational, WOGA, Magical Classic (FL), and Brestyan Invitational are others. I would think the gymnastics meet being held in conjunction with the Liukin Cup in TX will also be a qualifier. I couldn't find any other reports on the remainder meets.

found more - chows, classic rock (AZ), Excibur, Charity Choice Gymnastics Invitational (WA)

gosh - how many are there?!

We made our own potential list and I have 27 but some gyms leave the logo up even after they no longer run the meet so it's hard to confirm. There a few new ones to (Starstruck in NJ) but we need confirmation to get our meet schedule locked in so waiting on official list and # of Jr/Srs from each event.

Lady Luck Invitational in Vegas in January is another one. In the past the Pike Peak one in Colorado Springs as been one as well.

Atlanta Crown used to be but not sure if they still are. Wasn't Sand Dollar Invitational in FL also a qualifier?
Edit to add that Atlanta Crown is a qualifier-it's posted on their website for 2015.

Checked Sand Dollar/Whitlow website (FL) and the 2015 meet is also a qualifier. Chicago Style Meet also confirmed that they are a qualifier as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back