nastia replica leo from discount leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

U

us3wilsons

We received our pink replica leo after ordering back in september finally today. It has a stone missing and a half of a stone glued on the leo in the wrong place. I have emailed and called and everything and we needed this by this weekend for her party. Should I report it through my credit card and dispute. They will not answer my emails. They havent for weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 87
I think they have left you with no choice.

As for your time crunch...
Have you looked at local stores?
I saw that same leotard at a local dancewear store that has a tiny gymnastics leotard section this past weekend.

I think they have left you with no choice.

As for your time crunch...
Have you looked at local stores?
I saw that same leotard at a local dancewear store that has a tiny gymnastics leotard section this past weekend.
They also had some at a compulsary meet my sister was at. Maybe try calling different gyms and see if the sell leotards.

replica nastia

We dont have any gyms here but ours :(. It was from discount leotards.com It took over a month to get here, with no replies from them. Would you all be satisfied with it looking like that. Half the stone is missing and it has a glue spot under it where the others dont show one and it is not in the right place.

I would call DL directly, DO NOT EMAIL, they always pick up the phone.

Tell them your whole tale and tell them that you need one shipped to you now by the fastest possible method at their cost. They should oblige.

I have always called them directly and have had good results. The suit is defective and you clearly placed the order way back when, they should be keen to fix this issue, I am sure they'd hate to upset all us lovely parents.

I do hope you get it worked out.

I just went through a similiar situation with them and finally got a refund on my order (after two months of emails, calls, and waiting). When they gave me the refund they told me the item was on backorder, if they had just said that to begin with I wouldnt have been so upset.

I have been trying to call for two weeks

at first to find out where my leo was now about this but it is always busy unless they arent open then I leave a message. Agggh. Ille let you know if I find anything out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back