WAG Nastia Update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I saw this earlier, it is also posted on People.com. The article does NOT state that she is "trying for " the Olympics. The article says that she is "focused on" the 2012 Olympics. I am interpreting it to mean that she is promoting gymnastics, herself, WOGA , USA athletes and products she endorses in the leadup to London. She has spent the past four years making a living off of her gymnastics fame and seems to be enjoying it, without the work of being in the gym. I think we have seen the last of the combacks. Chellsie was the last to state that she is coming back and she have obviously been training for months.

Further evidence, her "number 1 goal" while in England is to see Kate's dress. If she were training, her number one goal would be to win another world medal, attend the gymnastics test event and make the team.

I just don't see London working out for her. I read an article with her saying she was torn between the travelling and gymnastics, but that she had a passion for gymnastics. If she REALLY had that same passion for gymnastics like in 2008 she wouldn't be torn. After London there will be a new All Around champion. Their not going to want to keep using Nastia because everyone will want to see more of the current AA champion. Just look at Carly Patterson.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back